If you are a new user of e-cigarettes
and haven’t tried similar products before, it may be smart to start with a low nicotine level. If you choose an e-cigarette with too much nicotine, then you may have a less good experience, which can also happen if you choose an e-cigarette with a nicotine level that’s too low. If you want to increase the amount of nicotine, it may be beneficial to do it little by little and not go straight for the highest level, so you don’t feel uncomfortable.
How do you choose the correct amount of nicotine?
By taking a look at your own personal habits, you’ll get a better understanding of how to choose nicotine level. There is a difference in the amount between using pre-filled e-cigarettes and refilling the vapour-liquid yourself. E-cigarettes with vapour-liquid will feel stronger than pre-filled.
An e-cigarette with a lower nicotine level
will be the better option for those who don’t smoke very often. If you are used to smoking more than one pack a day, a higher nicotine level
will be more appropriate. It may also be useful to look at how often you vape. If you vape only every now and then, and not for long periods at a time, a higher amount of nicotine can provide what you are looking for. A lower amount of nicotine would be better if you vape several times a day, so you don’t put your health at risk.
Brief overview of different nicotine strengths:
- 0mg - Does not contain any nicotine, only taste-aroma. For those who have or want to quit smoking.
- 6mg - Chosen on the basis of wanting to enjoy without excessive amounts of nicotine. For those who have smoked less than 10 cigarettes a day.
- 12mg - For those who have smoked around 10-15 light cigarettes a day and prefer nicotine.
- 18mg - For those who have smoked around 20 cigarettes a day. Provides the perfect amount of nicotine in each puff compared to what you are used to.
- 20mg - This is suitable for those who are moderate to heavy smokers.
If you are unsure of which package to choose, you can choose one of our mixed packs
with different flavours and nicotine levels. Have a look and read more about our products here.